Information Security Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an Information Security Analyst to join our team in NYC, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in the development and execution of risk analysis and risk mitigation strategies
* Develop information security policies and procedures as directed by the organization s Information Security Committee and in conjunction with HHC related policies
* Conduct and participate in all relevant audits and risk assessment activities. Respond to request from regulating bodies such as NYS, OCR, CMS, DSRIP and Joint Commission.
* Aid in the planning and execution of risk remediation activities including the identification of practical, cost effective solutions
* Serve as the information security liaison and subject matter expert for users of clinical, financial and administrative systems
* Develop effective working relationships with business and clinical leadership to champion information security initiatives and provide strategic influence throughout the region
* Attend regular team, management, and project meetings and provide both verbal and written reports to the CISO and Leadership Team as required
* Develop security training and awareness program
* Conduct new employee orientation and other security training sessions
* Prepare communications to instruct staff about possible security issues
* Participate in emergency preparedness and disaster recovery planning exercises
* Keep informed on current threats and industry regulations
* Work with site management and hospital security to co-ordinate periodic site walkthroughs to ensure compliance with HIPAA and security policies
* Conduct and document investigations into potential privacy incidents and policy violations
* Minimum of 7 years of IT experience with at least 4 years dedicated to IT Security Audit/Assessment, Policy Development or Security Training.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience and knowledge and experience working with a GRC Software tool and RSAM software platform.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA & CRISC or relevant security qualification
* Bachelor s degree in Information Systems required
* Minimum of 3 years of healthcare industry experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of knowledge of HIPAA, Joint Commission, CMS, PCI DSS, and other regulatory legislation pertinent to the healthcare industry.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.