Information Security Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Administers security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-Commerce programs.
* Maintains security systems for routers and switches.
* Administers security policies to control access to systems.
* Maintains the company's firewall.
* Uses applicable encryption methods.
* Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
* 2-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
* 2 to 5 years of experience in administering security controls in an organization.
* Basic knowledge of firewall standards and the administration of security policies to control access to systems.
* Applies knowledge in order to support a product.
* Basic and expanding knowledge of networking, database design, programming and scripting.
* Expanding knowledge of product, platforms, systems, and/or processes supported.
* Working knowledge of standards and information security policies in own area.
* Basic knowledge of one or more security domains Understanding TCP/IP, reading packet capture, reading logs, Discovering Emerging Threats, understanding Indicators of Compromise and Attacks, Network and Host Forensics, Firewall concepts, and/or Malware analysis.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.