Information Security Analyst--Temporary contract position
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition #:
Information Security Analyst--Temporary contract position
JOB SUMMARY: This position participates in ensuring the security of the IT infrastructure, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information, maintaining the technical mechanisms and corresponding legitimate access, and complying with all relevant internal control processes as well as IT Security and Privacy Laws and Regulations. This position will also assist technical groups with developing, documenting, and implementing best practices to meet security goals in accordance with Company policies, practices, and procedures.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Act as key participant in the deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of security infrastructure, appropriate network usage and systems availability to ensure secure user access.
2. Provide support and troubleshooting for event monitoring for all corporate systems where appropriate through a SIEM solution.
3. Use security event logs, intrusion detections, and other automated tools to assess and address event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to the network security and IT infrastructure of the Company.
4. Participate in the development and maintenance of the Corporate Security Policies, Procedures, and Processes for information security.
5. Monitor, triage, and provide a solution for the requests that are submitted through the call tracking solution for the security team.
6. Act as a participant in the planning and implementation of security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company s Core Competencies and values held within.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The Information Security Analyst works under limited supervision and applies established guidelines to complete job responsibilities. The incumbent relies on varied knowledge gained through previous experience with non-standard issues to review, analyze, and draw conclusions. . Contact with others requires tact, persuasiveness, minimum deviation from standard routings or the making of incidental adjustments to facilitate delivery of services or work output. The impact on day-to-day operations focuses on operating decisions at a project or functional level. Work may be subject to review. The incumbent fields questions from a variety of sources both within and outside the Company.
* Minimum Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or 2 years experience in general network engineering, internal controls, and/or security administration role(s)
* Minimum 2 years experience as a general Network or Systems Engineer, including experience with the administration of internal controls compliance and/or information security administration with at least 1 years experience in auditing, project coordination, disaster recovery, and/or IT security specializing in Windows, Linux, and Network security testing
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* CISSP or CISA certification or ability to achieve certification within 6 months of hire. Other required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable.
* Knowledge of Cisco networking devices, including but not limited to VLAN design, Firewall / DMZ design and Configuration, Intrusion detection devices
* Communication, listening, project management, problem solving, organizational, goal setting, and time management skills
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
* Ability to maximize the use of the available technology, welcome new technology, and stay abreast of the latest technologies
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
* Ability to work independently as well within a team and with client users
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple work activities and meet target deadlines
* Ability to be flexible when there are schedule or priority changes and last minute requests
* Ability to travel up to 5% as needed to Company and/or third party locations within the US and/or internationally
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Additional BenefitsWe offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package, an incentive bonus program and an employee recognition program that acknowledges and rewards employees for outstanding performance. Here's a summary of the benefits we offer to MultiPlan employees.
•Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
•Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
•Short and Long-Term Disability
•Paid Time Off
•Paid Company Holidays
•Flexible Spending Account