Information Security Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Information Security Architect to join their team in Mclean, VA or Montvale, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com. For more information please call Stephen Spazante at (732) 362 2618.
* Support timely IPG contributions to all activities to which the Risk and Control Advisor (RCA) is assigned.
* Participate in improving the Application Review Process.
* Provide input on new strategic directions related to security and privacy control objectives as well as security architecture.
* Conduct the review of applications from a security and privacy perspective and review and contribute to IT Standards used in the Application Review Process.
* Provide document advice, risk assessment, and recommendations regarding privacy and security controls for projects throughout an asset's lifecycle.
* Communicate regularly with Project Managers, project teams and representatives from various functional teams, including escalating any matters that require additional analysis to senior team members.
* Conduct security risk analysis on information provided by external sources to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
* Provide input on the formulation of risk control standards that impact ITS Global projects and business sponsors.
* Regularly work with ITS Global Technology Focus Groups on projects, operational questions and IT Standards.
* Assess the risk of proposed changes in the Information Technology Change Management process and work with change requestors to help ensure that changes meet the required security standards.
* Work with others in the Information Protection Group on ongoing or new information risk activities, as the need arises.
* 7 to 10 years of relevant IT experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management, Computer Science(s), Information.
* Technology/Security or similar area.
* Solid understanding of Microsoft technology and experience with the implementation and adoption of key solutions and services such as AD, Azure, Cloud, Platform & Productivity, Business Analytics, Devices & Mobility.
* Experience in supporting information security operations, specifically monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining mission critical networks and information systems.
* A holistic understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies.
* Experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling is preferred.
* Strong written and oral communication skills for effective communication at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to gain and maintain credibility with other internal working groups & teams.
* Background working on large-scale international projects and the ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once.
* Experience in documenting processes.
* Experience working with multi-cultural, multi-discipline, globally dispersed teams.
* Professional privacy or security qualifications such as CIPP and/or CISSP preferred. Applicant must be willing to obtain CISSP, if they are not already certified.
* Able to provide support outside of standard working hours.
* Hold a valid passport and be capable of traveling freely into and out of the United States of America on assignments.
* Attention to detail and pride in well-presented and accurate work.
* Willing to travel occasionally.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.