Information Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Integration Innovation, Inc. (I3)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Information Security Engineer will provide a role in protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. Duties may include managing and enforcing of security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to, IT Security Strategy, Cyber Security, and Compliance and Risk Management which includes IT Security and Compliance Teams.
1. Support Risk Management Framework implementation and documentation.
2. Support IAVM and STIG implementation.
3. Coordinate with various stakeholders on Information Assurance topics.
4. Responsible for running IA scans.
Successful candidate will possess:
1. BS degree and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience.
2. Current State Drivers License and US Passport.
3. DoD Secret security clearance.
Successful candidate will also be willing to periodically travel in the US.
I3 is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities