Information Services Training Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Legal Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTION5+ years of information services experience in a professional services firm or law firm
Are you a strong team leader and have experience in information services One of the top ranked law firms in the nation is searching for an Information Services Training Manager to join its growing IT team in Boston. This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative organization who was recently named as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
* Information Systems Training Manager maintains the successful design, development and facilitation of learning solutions to ensure the effective use of technology
* Continue the development, implementation, and evaluation of established curricula and training plans, building a standardized, firm-wide training program
* Assess technical development needs and implement effective programs to educate and enhance performance
* Deploy a range of teaching tools beyond traditional classroom training
* Coordinate internal and out-sourced training resources and oversee training contracts
* Develop, manage, and monitor training budgets
* Ensure standard system usage across all offices and make sure technical training initiatives are adequate and appropriate
* Meet regularly with administrative and practice group representatives to ensure the Training Department meets the needs of the firm
* Bachelor's Degree, degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineeringpreferred
* 5+ years of information services experience in a professional services firm or law firm
* Information Services Training Manager will need experience successfully managing teams
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (including Windows 7 and Office 2010 and beyond) as well as other products (including PCs, notebooks, printers, scanners, and mobile devices)
* Strong knowledge in the training and support of CORE applications preferred
* Experience developing and supporting training initiatives