Information System Auditor- Associate- Computer Security
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Fort Stewart, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Designated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As the Information System Auditor ( Computer Security Specialist II ), you will provide Computer Network Defense Services to prevent, deter, and defend against threats and attacks as part of computer network defense-in-depth. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Assist in carrying out all phases of computer security program, enabling company to meet contractual requirements for computer security.
* Conduct regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely, and computer security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans.
* Analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues.
* Design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to MLS requirements.
* Gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
* Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
* Develops security standards.
* Prepare materials for computer security education/awareness programs.
* Conduct investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to management.
* Respond to queries and requests for computer security information and reports.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience.
* CompTIA Security+ certification.
* Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP and the OSI model.
* Solid experience in monitoring, analyzing, and reacting to connectivity issues related to the firewalls.
* Able to quickly understand new technologies and then apply them to current projects.
* Eligible for (or already possess) a secret clearance.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* ACAS experience
* HBSS experience
* SCCM experience
* At least two (2) years experience working with common Microsoft products.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50617243.jpg /