Information Systems Security Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Integration Innovation, Inc. (I3)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Information Systems Security Engineer will design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. Conduct risk assessment and provide recommendations for application design. Support a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research. Experience with virtualization technologies desired. Experience with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, Kerberos, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture.
* BA or BS degree and 4 years of relevant experience in integrating information assurance/cyber security disciplines into system design, development, integration, and implementation.
* Active DoD Secret level security clearance required.
* DoDD 8570.01-M compliant
* BS in Science, Engineering, or Information Assurance.
* ISC CISSP certification
* Experience identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs.
* Experience developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture.
* Experience assessing and auditing network penetration testing antivirus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response.
* Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis.
* Experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
I3 is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities