Information Systems Security New Grad
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Information Systems Security (New Grad)Job ID:
JOB TITLE:Information Systems Security - (New Grad) JOB CODE:CHQ20162907-13307 JOB LOCATION:
Melbourne, Florida JOB DESCRIPTION:* Responsible for analyzing and/or administering security controls for information systems.
* Safeguard the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure.
* Implement and enforce company security policies. Manage the company's firewalls and intrusion detection systems.* Provide incident response, analysis and reporting per policies and procedures.* Provide support to review, assess and document vulnerabilities to improve the security posture of information systems. QUALIFICATIONS:* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/Computer Information Systems with IT Security focus.
* GPA of 3.0 or greater required.
* Must be able to work shift work. PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:* Knowledge of computer security topics such as digital forensics, incident response, application security and malware analysis.
* Working knowledge of networking fundamentals such as network protocols and common services (e.g., DNS, FTP, SSH, SMTP). Security Clearance:* Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Information Assurance Education Bachelors Degree Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Melbourne .