Information Systems Support - Level II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
The Information Systems Support Technician's role is to ensure prompt support of information systems at both corporate and store locations. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving support requests. This will be a full time, 2nd shift position (Approximate hours 1:
00pm M-F). This position will report to the Director of Store and Corporate Information Systems.Responsibilities
- Field incoming help requests from end users
- Document all identification information including name, location, contact information, nature of problem or issue and problem details
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems following the defined escalation procedure
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken through to final resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Some travel required for new location implementation and existing location support
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field required
- Knowledge of Toshiba 4690 OS and Toshiba ACE Application preferred
- Ability to interact with members of cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation .