Information Technology Co-op -Web Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Information Technology Co-op -Web Development
Do you have experience with Java and understand object-oriented design principles? If you want to apply what you've learned in your classes, apply for the Bank's Information Technology-Web Development Co-op opportunity. This Co-op will work on web development projects and will also learn the Bank's various technology systems.
Recent or current Computer Science students and candidates who are able to work full-time hours are preferred. The paid assignment is expected to run from early January through mid-June 2017.
* Junior and/or senior working toward a degree in computer science or graduate student in masters of computer science program
* Experience using Test Driven technologies such as jUnit, Mockito, or Cucumber-JVM
* Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and the software development lifecycle
* Experience with Java open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit
* Interest in or understanding of financial institutions
* Strong communication skills
* Detail oriented