Information Technology Manager - Network Team 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor's degree specializing in Information Technology or related.
2. 5+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology and Project management.
3. 5+ years of experience managing personnel and critical vendors.
4. CCNP Certification (Active or Expired) or verifiable network project experience to match.
5. Network Management Experience of at least 1-2 employees.
COMPANY: A Financial Institution located in _http://cityofchubbuck.us/_
COST OF LIVING: http://www.bestplaces.net/city/idaho/chubbuck
Leading the Network Team by providing technical strategy and oversight of process execution, system stability, and process improvements.
Managing and mentoring Network Team personnel to build cross functional teams focusing on coverage and long term sustainability.
Overseeing system deployments, monitoring, and maintenance of all network systems, including; system updates, new feature releases, and regulatory changes.
Managing critical vendor relationships.
Working with senior management to build and enhance system features and usability.
Leading and participating in various complex projects that focus on improving operational effectiveness, system maturity, and efficiency.
Leading weekly meetings with team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
Developing an in-depth technical knowledge of organizational processes and business requirements while overseeing the design and implementation of processes improvements.
Performing system administration in production environments and assisting in troubleshooting to resolve network system issues.
Reviewing and monitoring system log files to help maintain the health of all network systems and report to the CIO or Director of IT any unauthorized and/or inappropriate accesses.