Information Technology Support Specialist - 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Information Technology Support Specialist Position Features:
? Great Pay
? Potential for a permanent opportunity
? Well Known Company
? Great Pay to $0K
Immediate need for information technology support specialist!
- Requires specialized professional knowledge of personal computer based local and wide area networks; network operations through multiple servers; integration of data and tele-communications; principles and practices of data processing and systems administration, including connectivity between network servers and main frame computers.
- Requires in-depth understanding of line commands for managing and manipulating routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Requires a well-developed understanding of network infrastructure requirements and standards as well as the protocols and procedures for setting up new equipment, troubleshooting and performing maintenance.
- Must know the physical elements of the network such as but not limited to the following: Ethernet, 10baseT Ethernet, Fiber Optic and 10base2 connections.
- Requires thorough understanding network topologies such as Ethernet and ATM.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the following protocols such as TCP/IP, IGRP, Serial, Ethernet, and Access Lists.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of network operating systems including router, Microsoft NT, Windows, and Pathworks.
- Requires a working knowledge of server installation and setup procedures.
- Requires well-developed communication skills to convey highly technical concepts with a wide range of internal customers, provide instruction and technical assistance.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.