Information Technology Support Specialist (0-3 yrs. exp.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
CallisonRTKL is searching for an Information Technology Support Specialist to join our dynamic group. As part of our global team this position will provide support to 150+ employees in our Washington D.C. office and will report to the IT Managers in Dallas and Washington D.C.
* Uses established procedures to complete routing assigned tasks with detailed instructions under direct supervision
* Assists with the daily administration and maintenance of CallisonRTKL s computer systems
* Assists with and gains knowledge about servers, workstations and other network related equipment
* Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of an office IT Manager
* Assists with user support and training in both software and hardware
* Familiarizes staff with the proper use and maintenance of the system, including adherence to corporate standards and guidelines
* Provides individual support for Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud users and troubleshoot problems with related applications
* 1-3 years System Administration experience
* Degree in IT related field is preferred
* Strong knowledge of operating systems, Windows 7/8/10, preferred Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012 network environment, MS Active Directory and MS Office Suite is a plus
* Capable of configuring individual computing systems and troubleshooting problems
* Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this page - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.