Information Technology Technicians
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Ddl Omni Engineering LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DDL OMNI Engineering LLC is a leading engineering and technical services company that has an ISO 9001:2008 registered Quality Management System. We provide systems and structural engineering, information technology, planning and training, wargaming, integrated logistics support and test and evaluation services to a wide variety of government and commercial clients. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices throughout the U.S., we are dedicated to providing superior quality through continual improvement of our products and ensuring customer satisfaction by incorporating our knowledge and application of technologies to meet their specific needs anytime-anywhere.
This position is contingent upon contract award. Qualified candidates hold a secret security clearance.
Supports MARMC Code 273 - Submarine Electronics - provide engineering, technical, and logistical support for Submarine Electronics/IT Systems. This support includes but is not limited to:
* SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years full-time hands-on experience in the installation, test and / or maintenance of SUBLAN, NTCSS, HBSS, and NIPS advanced information technology equipment and / or major network administration systems on-board US Naval Submarines or in equivalent civilian work experience outside of the military
* GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years full-time experience in the operation and / or maintenance of various computer controlled equipment used to perform tests, simulations, or real time operations such as installed forward control systems onboard Naval ships / Submarines.
Appropriate service schools or equivalent
* On-board or telephone technical support of acoustic system testing, mai ntenance and assis tance beyond the skill and resource ca pa bil ities of the fleet including:
* trou ble shooting expertise ( including fiber optics and system network repair)
* determining if pro blems are hardware or software
* determining appropriate corrective repair actions
* cor rective mainte nance engi neer ing ser vices
* support for software problems
* spares/material procurement assis tance to fleet as required
* On-board training of Shi p's Force in operation, re pair, main te nance, and lo gis tics sup port
* Completing Technical Assistance debriefs sheet and drafting Technical Assistance Visit Report (TAVR)
* Fiber Optics (FOT, FO)I Certification
Special Remarks: If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking Apply Online below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.