Informix Conversion Developer
We are looking for INFORMIX CONVERSION DEVELOPER for our client in SEATTLE, WA
JOB TITLE: INFORMIX CONVERSION DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
SCOPE OF WORK :
The intent of this work request is to work with one consultant to assist with the conversion of a Informix database to Microsoft SQL Server, and modify the corresponding PowerBuillder and other applications to utilize the Microsoft SQL Server environment for the Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) project.
The scope includes transfer data, convert database schema (DDL), views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, queries and SQL scripts from Informix to Microsoft SQL Server.
The Informix Developer will utilize Team Foundation Server (TFS) environment for source code management, modifying exisitng source code modules consistent with the Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) projects needs
WORK REQUIREMENTS :
* Converting existing Informix SQL code to T-SQL compatible syntax and function.
* Modify exisitng client Powerbuilder application modules from Informix inline SQL to
* T-SQL compatible code.
* Perform unit testing and review of modified environment to ensure system behavior is
* consistent with specifications.
* Informix Developer must have a minimum of three (3) years experience working in the
* Informix development environment.