This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This role will act as a dedicated Informix DBA for a mission critical application of International Core Processing Cash Settlements under Global Operations Solutions Delivery Group. The DBA would be responsible for evaluating, developing and administering the complex Informix database architecture. Also, would lead database architecture, logical & physical database design, backup & recovery, periodic performance tuning and develop database performance profiles, including monitoring and ensuring security & DB related integrity of 3-tier architecture and multiple external interfaces.
The successful candidate will be a tech savvy, hands-on in UNIX, Perl & DB scripting, proficient in SQL, stored procedures who has successfully managed Informix Database.
* 8 years of IT industry experience with at least 3 years as Informix DBA.
* Some experience in providing Highly Available solutions such as Enterprise Replication.
* Investment banking / Finance experience preferred.
* Team player along with being independently driven and motivated.
* Highly analytical.
* Delivery focused and deadline driven.
* Confident, assertive and effective communicator.
* Ability to network and influence, solid collaboration skills.
* Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views.
* Solid client and stakeholder management capabilities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.