This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
The Infrastructure Administrator will provide system, technology, infrastructure and process analysis in support of the business strategy. This role will work with IT and business unit partners to implement appropriate needs/solutions and work primarily in a Microsoft Windows environment.
* Responsible for the direct system administration of windows computer systems including support, maintenance and improvement of operating systems, hardware, and software. Configures, installs, supports and maintains system architectures and operating systems.
* Determines cause and resolution for software, hardware and configuration problems, and works to prevent similar or repeat issues. Codes using standard Windows scripting languages for system support purposes.
* Installs and maintains some applications.
* Provides leadership, knowledge, and training to team members.
* Properly organizes and communicates system modifications through effective documentation.
* Devotes continuing effort to developing technical systems and network-related skills.
* 5+ Years of experience
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
* Systems administration and scripting experience in a medium-scale complex Microsoft server environment
* A thorough knowledge of all currently supported Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 & 2012 R2)
* Proven ability to manage integrated Microsoft services
* Active Directory experience (managing Active Directory Domain Services, managing objects within AD and ability to create, maintain and implement Group Policy)
* VMware vSphere management expertise
* Experience with file and print services (permissioning, creation of Windows printers & file shares, etc.)
* Knowledge and demonstrated practical application of systems security and other IT best practices, including PCI, DMZ, etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills (logical and systematic approach to solving problems)
* Ability to maintain focus and professionalism under pressure
* Excellent time management skills
* Effective communication skills (particularly written) and collaborative teamwork
* Ability to work collaboratively with distributed IT staff, and other systems administrators
* Basic TCP networking knowledge and troubleshooting
* Experience with system debugging
* Experience with SharePoint
* Experience with Exchange 2010/2013
* Experience with Symantec Enterprise Vault
* Experience deploying solutions in a heterogeneous Windows computing environment
* SSL Certificate Management
* Experience with SQL Server
* Experience with Microsoft Failover Clustering
* Experience with Web Servers
* SAN Administration experience (Hitachi, etc.)
* Experience with Cisco UCS Blade Environments
* Experience supporting a VDI infrastructure, preferably based on VMware View .
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).