This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
NTT Data Inc
My customer, a pharmaceutical distribution company located in Charlotte, NC has a contract position available for a Infrastructure Engineer.
This positions primary responsibility is focused on the Citrix environments at the client. The candidate will need to be well versed in administering Xen App 6.5, Xen Desktop 5.6, Xen 7.x, Citrix Profile Management, and Appsense Desktop NOW Suite of products. Previous Design and Architecture of Citrix and VDI environments for large global environments is required.
* Responsible for installing, modifying, removing and analyzing networking hardware and software on the Company's computer systems.
* This position also participates in network design and project support.
* Analyze server infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate when needed. Monitor systems using tools to pro-actively resolve issues.
* Setup/Install/Configure Citrix environments, publish applications and desktops as needed. Respond to Incidents and Requests according to documented SLAs.
* Manage security (access control, permissions) for applications and desktops. Troubleshoot issues and escalate appropriately.
* Participate in monthly maintenance windows.
* Participate in a monthly on-call rotation if needed.
* Create and maintain technical documentation. Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings.
* Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of a more experienced Administrator Knowledge of server hardware and components Experience with Windows 2008, 2012 Server OS as well as vmware architecture is required.
* Basic knowledge of Active Directory and its components (WINS, DNS, DHCP)
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good interpersonal skills; effective team player Good group presentation skills
* Good analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
* Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
* Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment
* Relevant certifications are a requirement.
1) Citrix Certifications are REQUIRED
2) AppSense Experience is a MUST
3) Xen 7.X experience is REQUIRED
4) Must have successfully lead, and be able to lead projects, a self-starter, and function independently and able to talk to the customer and ask appropriate questions.
5) Experience with VMWare 5.5 and 6.0
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.