Infrastructure Engineer 9/3/2016
Legal Services Company
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Client Description:
Vital Professional Services is seeking a talented and energize Infrastructure Engineer for one of our key clients in Mountain View, CA. This is a FullTime direct hire opportunity with the room to grow to new titles and extensive training opportunities.
The Ideal Infrastructure Engineer:
The Infrastructure Engineer will be tasked with the installation, configuration and maintenance of the enterprise networkinfrastructure. The position will be responsible for the full optimization and performance of the companies Infrastructure and Systems. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of system and network skills and experience with managing IT related projects.
Top Requirements for the Infrastructure Engineer:
* Extensive experience with Cisco technologies and hardware such as: Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA firewall, etc.
* Expert understanding of WAN/LAN/DMZ, VPN's, etc
* Experience with virtualization: VMware ESXi, vCenter, vSphere.
* Expert experience with WindowsServertechnologies: Active Directory, Clustering, Exchange, SQLServer, etc
* Indepth knowledge of industry security protocols and practices.