Infrastructure Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW ORLEANS, LA
_SKILL SET IS : PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT_
* Experience (Relevant 8+), out of which at least 3-4years of experience in managing large projects/programs.
* Should have managed at least 1-2 large programs of IT Infrastructure Transformation which includes Datacenter Migration, Transformation of Tools, Business Applications
* Should have handled minimum $2-$5 million programs during past 5-6years
* Should be open to frequent travel to customer location (as per requirement)
* Should have handled Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity programs/projects while executing Datacenter migrations/transformation
* Experience in managing budgets, procurement, pre-sales, RFPs, RFQs
* Experienced in establishing organization structure, and make tough decisions that are necessary to protect the integrity of the team
* Experience in managing diverse and multiple teams and complete ownership and responsibility of the team