Infrastructure Project Manager 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MANHATTAN, NY
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Directly responsible for managing complex ITinfrastructure projects including Data Center Services/Networks.
* Understanding of moving to a convergedinfrastructure
* Advanced knowledge in program/project management with experience managing both projects/programs, schedules, budgets, scope and performance analytics in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Project management Certification, (PMP) certification is must
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification is added advantage
* Proven experience aggressively managing and leading people and teams
* Leadership effectiveness at working directly with senior organizational leadership as well as front-line staff
* Communication: Superior verbal, written and presentation skills required with the ability to work and communicate with all levels of management
* Flexible to work with onsite-offshore model
* Serve as the primary escalation point and conduit to the IT management team for troubled projects and corrective actions
* Participate and drives Project management best practices and supports collaborative communication with IT functional teams
* Manage resources and team conflicts to resolution
* Knowledge in security domain is added advantage
* Responsible for planning projects and seeing that they are completed successfully.
* Identifies resources needed and works with all teams to assign individual responsibilities.
* Responsible for working with stakeholders in allocating capacity
* Creates and executes project work plans and timelines.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Effectively communicates relevant project information.
* Works with depending teams to create appropriate schedules.
* Routes work between all responsible people in all stages of projects.
* Conveys project changes and updates to appropriate team members.
* Facilitates team and client meetings to review work.
* Prepares regular status reports and distributes internally and externally if necessary.
* Holds regular status meeting with project team.
* Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Responsible for Identifying the required support groups and hands off to support post completion of the project.
* Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
* Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Minimizes risk on project.