Infrastructure Support Specialist, Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT SPECIALIST, SENIOR
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer related field & a minimum of 10 years of overall experience or equivalent.
* Responsible for reviewing the operating system of a complex, enterprise level development program, testing system adequacy, and developing solutions to support and optimize operations.
* Applies expert technical design experience and in-depth system analysis to solve complex database and software problems.
* Responsible for technical performance and overall technical architectural health of systems.
* Supports the coordination and implementation of security measures to safeguard organizational databases showing the ability to work across organizations.
* Five (5) years' experience in developing, prototyping, and testing solutions for information systems implementation;
* Three (3) years in-depth experience with implementing enterprise applications;
* Four (4) years' experience as a Database Administrator/PeopleSoft Administrator monitoring, administering, and implementing performance tuning on database systems, as well as experience in database performance optimization, developing/changing database indices, redesigning database structure, and reloading data into a database;
* Four (4) years of experience with logical design, requirements definition, and data administration.
* Certified Oracle™ training shall include, at a minimum:
* PeopleTools I
* PeopleTools II
* PeopleSoft Integration Tools
* PeopleSoft Server Administration & Installation
* WebLogic Administration
* A minimum of four (4) of the following applications: * -Position Management
* -Base Benefits
* -Payroll Interface
* -Human Capital Management (HCM)
* -Enterprise Portal
* -Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway
* -Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)
* -Supply Change Management (SCM)
* Unix/Windows operating system training or equivalent.
* Experience with Data Management Tools, Windows Administration (C Shell programming and/or Bourne Shell programming language).
* Experience with PeopleSoft™ architecture, including installation and maintenance of databases, applications, and web servers and database design.
* Experience in PeopleSoft™ database design, development, and administration, or equivalent.
* Experience in the analysis/tuning of databases for PeopleSoft™ applications.
* UNIX experience.
* Procedural language (PL/SQL) knowledge and experience.
* clearance required - TS/SI/FSP
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - M, F, Disabled Persons, and Veterans
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.