Infusion Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf your IV skills and infusion knowledge are beyond comparable and unsurpassed - then we would like to hear from you!
As a national pharmacy we pride ourselves on our specialty clinical delivery and ability to offer superior care to diversified patient populations. As we continue our success we are looking to add a Registered Nurse to our home infusion team in Omaha, Nebraska.
THE INFUSION RN -
Will provide patients _(ranging in all ages)_ with home-based infusion therapies. This individual will serve as an educator and teach patients / family members about infusion therapies and collaborate with the patients' care team to evaluate their progress.
* Visit patients' homes and conduct assessments and evaluations to qualify patients for at home infusion therapies.
* Develop, track and modify treatment plans with physicians, patients and ancillary individuals.
* Teach, train and educate patients on self-administrating treatments, infusion therapies and equipment.
* Document and chart patients progress and tolerance to infusion treatments.
* Possess a flexible schedule or assume on-call responsibilities
* RN or BSN
* Active and unrestricted Nebraska RN license
* Minimum 1 year of infusion therapy experience required with 2 years of clinical nursing experience
* Active CPR certification
* Valid driver's license and auto insurance
* CRNI is a plus!
So many individuals are in need of the services and care only your expertise can offer. This is your opportunity to become a part of this exciting endeavor. Continue your career path with us and apply now!