Injection Molding Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting opportunity with expanding global plastics manufacturing company. Will over see midsize operation, currently in expansion mode. Will have 3 production supervisors reporting to this position and will work closely with engineering, quality and plant manager.
* Direct and review the injection molding process. Identify mold imperfections and lead cross-functional teams in problem tracing and correction.
* Establish goals and objectives and communicate these with plant management and staff.
* Propose and implement improvements that will reduce product cost, increase output, increase machine up time, decrease expenses and provide a better and safer work environment.
* Calculate parts cost and realize cost reduction potential.
* Analyze and solve technical and quality issues during the manufacture process.
* Establish SOP and SIP for new products, verify and update existing SOP and SIP.
* Establish work instructions for the molding department and improve daily operations.
* Provide external and external technical support for tooling/process/quality issues.
* Participate in supplier development, assessment and performance evaluation.
* Follow TS requirements and implement changes as required.
Bachelors degree, preferably in Engineering or Plastics.
5+ years in injection molding management in AUTOMOTIVE PARTS.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.