Inpatient Clinical Coordinator 8/25/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Greetings,
My name is Glenn Rogers and I am with ObjectWin Technology Inc. Headquartered in Houston, TX. Objectwin is an IT consulting firm that specializes in providing premium technology solutions across a variety of industries. For over decade, we've been providing technology staffing, consulting and project-based services to a number of distinguished clients.
Title: Clinical Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Contract
Location: St. Louis, MO
* This person would be responsible for the design and build of inpatient order sets, to include facilitation of meetings with provider subject matter experts.
* This person will also be responsible for assisting in testing and additional order related task as assigned by the Project Manager to meet the requirements and deadlines for the orders team.
* Highly organized
* Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and critical thinking
* Excellent ability to assess the situation or event, relate it to other similar events which have occurred previously to correct
* Technical aptitude -Excellent ability to learn, understand and then disseminate the information of a technical nature
* Highly self-motivated
* Skilled communicator - written and verbal
* Strong time management skills
* Excellent documentation traits
* Be a team player
* Be able to make sound decisions for troubleshooting based on the data collected
* Be professional, and positive
* Have integrity, initiative and focus
* Be able to think, communicate and present information clearly and effectively
* Be able to effectively multi-task
* Intermediate to advances level skills in order set build, Epic Certification Inpatient Orders.
* 2 or more years of experience with multiple Go-Lives
* We are looking for an Epicare Inpatient Orders Certified Analyst to assist primarily with Order Set design and build.
* This position will also have additional duties within the orders build team to include assistance other orders build tasks and testing.
Job Description Summary
* Provides ongoing support and enhancement for the organization's Epic system. Ensures accurate data is captured for functional area of expertise and ensures proper utilization of the Epic system takes place by end users.
* Acts as a resource to functional area of expertise for training, and stays updated on process flows to ensure best practices are adopted for Client to get the best use out of the system. Serves as a senior resource and mentor to others on the Epic team