Inside Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER, CHICAGOLAND AREA
Our client, an award winning, design savvy visual marketing & branding company is one of North America's leading innovators in fleet graphics and digital printing. Their rapid & impressive growth over the last 40+ years paired with working in a state-of-the-art facility with new technologically advanced equipment makes this the dream opportunity that you have been waiting for!
In this Inside Account Manager position, you will utilize your passion and expertise to be the interface between external customers and internal departments. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing, you will attract and service customers by providing product and service information and be responsible for full cycle complete account management including receipt of orders through shipping.
* Professionally handle incoming requests from customers via phone, email, or web channels and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
* Active responsibility for accepting, processing and managing customer orders.
* Assist Sales Department with customer quotations and customer complaints
* Monitor and Control Inventory.
* Maintain daily update on production schedule and keep customer and sales informed about status of their jobs.
* 3-5 years+ customer service experience in a busy office environment
* Must have analytical skills in order to identify, gather, and present data professionally.
* Be detail orientated, have the ability to work independently in a team environment, and possess exceptional organizational, communication, and listening skills with the capacity to adapt to change.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Proficient in relevant computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Email, Internet).
* College Degree OR extensive work experience in lieu of degree
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and 401K.