Inside Account Manager - Legal Technology 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is recognized as the most successful provider of workflow and productivity technology in all its chosen markets, delivering high quality software and services that enable busy, mobile professionals to become more efficient and effective. Their solutions include: Digital Dictation, Speech, Task Delegation, Document Creation and Workflow Tools.
It's sales professionals are responsible for securing business in the legal sector, as well as providing customers with account management support. The team plays a key role in the success of the business and is central to its strategy for growth.
This territory-based role is a key part of the company's sales strategy in the US and focuses on acquiring new business from an existing list of named clients. The role comes with significant responsibility for growing the customer base in the legal services market; the primary duty of the Inside Account Manager (AM) is to achieve the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets set by Senior Management.
Supported by the marketing team, this role will involve networking and prospecting for new business from existing clients, as well as demonstrating the full company products suites to customers at all levels, attending appropriate events, preparing and submitting written quotations and proposals, negotiating and closing sales.
* Proven track record of successful account management skills for at least 2years, preferably in the legal technology sector
* Motivated, confident, and persistent prospecting approach, particularly with regards to prospecting for new sales
* Strong presentation skills and comfortable with speaking to customers at all levels
* Strong technical acumen allowing for superior skills in demonstrating company's software solutions
* Exceptional customer facing skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
* Proven sales and negotiation skills
* Strong documentation, record keeping, and forecasting skills
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills are essential
* Extremely well organized with a thorough approach
* Keen attention to detail
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as ability to create and present technical solutions to customers
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Sound knowledge of computers and common computer software, i.e. Microsoft Office
* Self-confident, self-motivated, driven, and capable of working on own initiative away from the team
* Ability to absorb, retain, and recall information quickly
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
* Effectively managing time to generate leads, attend meetings, and close business so that targets are met
* Attend a formal Sales meeting at the Corporate HQ office in Chicago (or other locations) every six months (or as needed)
* Attend weekly 1 on 1 sales calls
SPECIFICATIONS / SKILLS
* Must hold current driver's licence and have use of a car (business mileage is fully expensed). Must possess valid US Passport for potential international travel
* Neat and professional personal appearance; business attire for client visits
* Passion, enthusiasm, and possess a thick skin
* Our client is committed to providing a high quality service to its clients between the normal working hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm CST, Monday to Friday. It is expected the role-holder will work outside those hours when the need arises to ensure that our clients are supported appropriately
* This role is based at the company's Chicago location, but with on-site attendance at client/partner sites as required, with occasional travel across North America, including overnight stays
* Travel by train, plane or car
* Use of smartphone and laptop
* Staying away as and when required
REPORTING TO:* Reporting to the Director of Sales.
* Working with other members of the management team
* Liaising with Project Management, Support, Marketing, and Finance teams
* Sales Support of BHO products to BHV RSM where required
* 50K base + commissions ($78,000 OTE 1st year)
* Benefits start 1st day
* 2 weeks' vacation + 5 sick days (1st year) .3 weeks' vacation thereafter.
* Business causal environment,