Inside Medical Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
JOB DESCRIPTION This base + commission inside sales role is for professionals with a proven and consistent level of achievement who possess the drive to make unlimited income. Our sales team is committed to being the best and strives to achieve personal sales objectives while collaborating toward corporate success. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with high energy, a persuasive communication style, and excellent follow through.
* Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through first point of contact to ultimate sale of Inogen's oxygen concentrator products. Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
* Collaborate with Inogen personnel to transition secondary leads to DME provider partners
* Promote Inogen within clinical and patient communities
* Enter sales orders, process credit card payments and facilitate execution of leasing documents and pricing approvals as needed.
* Impeccable phone etiquette required
* Sales experience with 65+ demographic a plus
* Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
* Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
* Manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls to/from warm leads.
* Provide exemplary consultative selling.
* Accomplish or surpass targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
* Execute the administrative process which includes paperwork flow, physician contacts, payment processing, and record documentation in CRM.
* BA in Business, English, Communications or related area desirable
* 3-5 years Sales/Customer Service background or relevant work experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives