Inside Mortgage Loan Officer 9/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Inside Mortgage Loan Officer position is responsible for converting prospective clients into new loan applications by presenting customers with appropriate mortgage products and pricing based on their borrowing needs. They will sell multiple brands of lending products through the use of inbound and outbound sales calls. Once the customer has applied for a company product, the Inside Mortgage Loan Officer will manage the client experience from origination to closing, ensuring a positive customer service experience.
* Sell multiple brands of company loan products to prospects, effectively converting them to borrowers.
* Determine and communicate loan level pricing with customers and management in order to maximize profitability.
* Analyze underwriting guidelines to determine the documentation and lock/pricing requirements on loan level basis.
* Learn various types of borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
* Provide excellent customer service and effectively recover service when needed.
* Follow-up with customers in a timely and efficient manner.
* Manage active pipeline from origination to closing.
* Work effectively with Fulfillment departments to ensure loan requirements are satisfied and deadlines met.
* Efficiently work with various types of systems and software programs simultaneously to maximize time spent selling products.
* Establish work habits conducive to market variations.
* Work with management to develop sales plan and use their instruction to ensure business success.
* Adhere to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
* Continually develop sales skills through attending systems and product training and other educational opportunities necessary for the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and goals.
* Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
* Must be able to make decisive and accurate decisions.
* Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
* Possess superior customer service skills.
* Must be organized and responsible and able to use good judgment.
* Ability to learn multiple technical application systems and programs.
* Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* 4 year college degree strongly preferred.
* Previous sales experience, preferably in the mortgage or financial services industry.
* Previous employment that requires interaction with clients via phone or direct contact.
* Must be Safe Act registered through NMLS ** OR** Have at least one year of mortgage related experience AND become Safe Act registered through NMLS upon hire.
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.