Inside Product Sales Rep 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 5/5/2017
1. Works on sales opportunities of moderate to complex scope, in product set, breadth of sales cycle or teaming model.
2. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
3. Assignments are sales process oriented with minimal instructions.
4. Performance is measured by bookings attainment of an annual quota, and activities that drive sales and pipeline growth.
5. Business-to-business inside sales handling all stages of the sales cycle:
* Pipeline Management
o Opportunity Management
o Accurate Staging
o Accuracy and Ownership
o Mid-level to C-level managers
* Sales Account Management
o Pre-call planning
o Goal Oriented
o Sales Call Management process
o Action Items
6. Substantial skills in working in a channel model including sales engineers, sales specialists and partners.
7. Selling to a variety of buying influences, generally mid-to-upper level managers, occasionally C-Level buyers.
8. Comprehensive knowledge of the enterprise security industry, Symantec solutions, competitive positioning and market buying behavior.
9. Uses judgment to prepare activity and forecast reports. Develop basic account territory plans:
* Detailed account insight
* Competitive knowledge
* Partial organization chart
* Top account information
* Solution focused
10. Tool usage includes Symantec CRM, intranet tools, Oracle, Microsoft Office and others.
11. Presentation Skills:
* Story line
* Knowledge of audience
12. Contributes to projects designed to improve sales team performance.
13. Proactively works with renewals rep to target specific customers to prospect to ensure full penetration of territory and account retention.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 1-2 years sales experience preferred
* Solid knowledge of Symantec solutions and the enterprise security industry
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.