Inside SaaS Account Executive 8/27/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY My client is a fast-growing cloud-based SaaS company focused on sales automation. They sell a custom integrated solution partnering with industry leaders such as Marketo and Salesforce among others! They were recently recognized as "One of the Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor and they're currently looking to add to their growing sales force in Los Angeles.
Our client has a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
* Great Place to Work - Was named a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award.
* Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid
* Hyper-Growth - Recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine's Distinguished "Inc. 5000 List for 2 years running
* Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running.
NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are seeking to hire a National Account Executive in Los Angeles. We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, hardworking and results-oriented individual. We are particularly interested in candidates with a demonstrable track record of outstanding success selling business software or technology-related products and services. The successful candidate will be expected to report daily to our office where you will be responsible for developing and working your own sales pipeline.
* Building a pipeline through inbound/outbound cold calling efforts
* Proactively calling on and working prospective clients
* Conducting web demonstrations of our software
* Managing, forecasting and reporting on your sales pipeline
* Consulting with prospects and following a highly successful pre-defined sales process
* Working with our sales engineers, technology and client services teams to ensure that prospects are given reliable information and new customers are on-boarded efficiently
* High energy and passion for sales
* Tenacity and demonstrated work ethic and previous sales success
* Experience in building a pipeline through outbound efforts preferred
* At least 5 years business sales experience
* Experience with business software or technology sales
* Experience working with clients to understand their business needs and create technology solutions that meet these needs
* Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience
* $45-50K Base Salary + Commission = $120 - 130K
* Commission based on MRR, setup and sliding accelerator plan
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k
* PTO and holidays
* Wellness gym membership discounts
* And much - much more!