Inside Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCELLUCOM GROUP IS LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR OUR HILLIARD, OH CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS!
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. Understands the customer's demands, plans how to meet these demands, and generates sales for the company as a result
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Communicates regularly with current customers to maintain a productive working relationship
* Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain the client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Advanced knowledge of sales techniques
* Intermediate computer skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
* Comfortable making cold and warm calls
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, clients, and vendors.
* Ability to interact and relate with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
* Fluently able to speak Spanish and/or Arabic a huge plus
* Knowledge of wireless technology, cellular phones, and prepaid industry
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment for this position is in the office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
* Columbus, OH
* High school or equivalent
* Sales: 2 years