Inside Sales Account Manager 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sales is your passion!
You are a dynamic sales professional who combines your ability to foster meaningful partnerships with your enthusiasm for technology. You are excited about the opportunity to innovate; create new offerings and services and continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business.
An Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing a targeted client base. In this role, you are paired up with an Outbound Sales rep and working together to satisfy the customers' needs. You will ascertain their needs by probing, maintaining strong relationships, proactive account management, outstanding customer service; in addition to driving sales targets. Acting as a dedicated account manager, ISAMs become a consultant, negotiator and partner to their existing customer base.
There are growth opportunities as well; most reps that start in this capacity eventually move to Outbound Sales role or Vendor Sales Specialists roles.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
* Can successfully complete the Inside Sales Representative Comprehensive Training Program.
* Can manage the day to day relationship within existing customer base and new business development.
* Will achieve and exceed personal Gross Profit sales targets/quotas.
* Will find/create incremental business opportunities and drive closure within the dedicated customer account base.
* Can drive growth of Hardware business.
* Can retain current designated customer base by providing exceptional service and developing professional relationships.
* Can consult with dedicated customers and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing our Tech Sales and Licensing Sales teams.
* Will facilitate interaction between customers and publishers/manufacturers.
* Will promote use of Softchoice services, offerings, tools and technology (SAM, Live Quote etc.)
* Are efficient processing quote and order requests received via telephone, e-mail and facsimile in a timely and efficient manner.
* Can assist with lead generation to Outbound sales force.
* Will provide proactive purchase history reports and trend analysis.
* Can take advantage of product and licensing training.
AS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU'LL ALSO HAVE:
* Minimum Education - College Diploma
* Minimum of 1+ years sales experience
* Minimum of 2+ years customer service
* High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
* Ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
* Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
NEED MORE CONVINCING THAT SOFTCHOICE IS YOUR NEXT BEST WORKPLACE
* Uncapped, percentage based commission structure plus a guaranteed base salary
* Additional perks include SPIFs, President's Club, and vendor funded trips/incentives
* A comprehensive benefits package
* 2 paidvolunteer days per year
* Leadership training program
* Corporate Social Responsibility program
* Celebrate the beginning of the month with "Beer Cart Fridays" with snacks and drinks
If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true, please take a moment to apply online at softchoice.com. If your experience matches with our current needs, one of our friendly Talent Advisors will give you a call.
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.