Inside Sales Agent - Dallas, TX
Thinking about starting a career in sales or looking to progress your current sales career* Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement* Do you thrive in a performance driven environment where your results are directly recognized and rewarded*
National General Insurance Company is growing in Dallas and moving to a new office tower in Farmers Branch conveniently located in the Farmers Branch area off Interstate 635 (LBJ Freeway)! We're looking for elite sales agents to join our growing company and start Janauray 2nd, 2017. Why not join a company that has been growing since 1939 and have an opportunity to be part of a brand new location for NatGen!
We are searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking Inside Sales Agents. Our high performing sales agents earn an average of $55,000 to $85,000 per year with an hourly base pay and uncapped commissions. Top agents earn $100,000+!!! We are an inbound sales center so over 95% of your customers are already interested in buying one or more of our insurance products. NO COLD CALLING.
PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY, but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer eight weeks of in-depth training and provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in inside sales. We cover the costs of training and licensing! Are you a Sales Rock Star and already have a Property & Casualty License* Receive a $500 bonus if you're hired and successfully complete our training program.
What makes National General Insurance unique:
* Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers.
* Entrepreneurial, performance-based, results-focused culture
* Company paid training and nationwide P&C Licensing
* Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
* Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads
* Internal advancement opportunities - grow with us!
* Sales contents, prizes and competitions
* Demonstrated strong sales negotiation and/or customer need fulfillment skills and experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Ability to pass Property & Casualty Exam and obtain Property & Casualty License (company paid)
* Computer proficiency or ability to quickly become proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office)
* Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in sales (may include insurance, financial services, retail, or other related industries).
* In lieu of sales experience, will consider candidates who have strong desire and aptitude to start a career in Sales.
All candidates offered employment must successfully complete pre-employment process including a background check and drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.