Inside Sales Agent - Portland, OR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
National General Insurance Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Thinking about starting a career in sales or looking to progress your current sales career* Do you want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement* Do you thrive in a performance driven environment where your results are directly recognized and rewarded*
National General Insurance is the fastest growing Property & Casualty (P&C) auto insurer in the United States and is recognized for our experienced leaders, entrepreneurial culture, and energetic environment.
We are searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking Inside Sales Agents to join our growing team in Portland, OR. Our high performing sales agents earn an average of $55,000 to $85,000 per year with an hourly base pay and uncapped commissions. Top agents earn $100,000+!!! We are an inbound sales center so over 95% of your customers are already interested in buying one or more of our insurance products. NO COLD CALLING.
Prior sales experience is not necessary, but the motivation and passion for being a successful salesperson is a must! We offer eight weeks of in-depth training and provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in inside sales. Training covers the overall Property & Casualty insurance industry; National General Products and Systems; and proven sales techniques to empower you for success. Don't have your Property and Casualty License* Not a problem! Training will cover the necessary classes to prepare for the P&C licensing exam.
Already have a Property & Casualty License*** Receive a $500 bonus if you\'re hired and successfully complete our training program.
What makes National General Insurance unique*
* Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products from our partner carriers.
* Entrepreneurial, performance-based, results-focused culture
* Company paid training and nationwide P&C Licensing
* Above market compensation plan with unlimited earning potential
* Plentiful, highly-converting qualified leads
* Internal advancement opportunities - grow with us!
* Sales contents, prizes and competitions
* Demonstrated strong sales negotiation and/or customer need fulfillment skills and experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Ability to pass Property & Casualty Exam and obtain Property & Casualty License (company paid)
* Computer proficiency or ability to quickly become proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office)
* Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
* Previous experience in sales (may include insurance, financial services, retail, or other related industries).
* In lieu of sales experience, will consider candidates who have strong desire and aptitude to start a career in Sales.
All candidates offered employment must successfully complete pre-employment process including a background check and drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.