Inside Sales - Business Account Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
North Jackson, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Things Remembered Business Class is looking for high energy, self-motivated sales individuals who are looking to maximize their earning potential. A successful teammate will continue to maintain current customer relationships to generate reoccurring revenue. Create and build relationships with prospective business customers to achieve sales goals. This individual will also discover customer needs, make appropriate recommendations, and close sales. They will focus on prospecting, nurturing relationships, generating sales, and driving repeat business
RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
* Perform outbound prospecting calls to add new customers to account lists to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
* Utilizes account lists and contacts prospective and existing business customers to promote special sales events, products and achieve sales goals.
* Handles inbound/outbound sales calls and establishes rapport, identifies needs, makes appropriate recommendations, handles objections and closes the sale.
* Builds customer loyalty by ensuring customer satisfaction and generates new leads from existing customer referrals.
* Demonstrates expertise in presenting product features and benefits and maximizes each sales encounter by recommending company endorsed add-ons.
* Remains current on all promotions, accurately calculates volume discounts, prepares quotes and recommends appropriate payment and shipping methods.
* Maintains sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required. Utilizes CRM tool according to established procedures.
* Maintains a high degree of accuracy when processing orders, reporting corrections, submitting order change requests, etc. Completes all paperwork in a timely manner.
* Responds to inquiries regarding order status, order changes, returns, billing, shipping charges, etc. in an efficient and professional manner.
* Builds relationships with customers by following up post sale to ensure customer satisfaction
* Meets quality, sales and shrink goals.
* Adapts to business needs through willingness to cross-train and performs other tasks as needed.
Skills and Abilities
* Professional verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
* Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
* Must be organized with good time management skills.
* Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
* Previous cold calling experience.
* Experience in developing and executing sales strategies.
* Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
Education and Experience
Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience required.
3-5 years inside sales experience or 2-3 years of outside sales experience.Normal; no adverse or hazardous conditions
Things Remembered, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.