Inside Sales, Business Development Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
DeWolff, Boberg & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONDB&A is looking for a talented and financially motivated Business Development Associate who thrives in a dynamic call center environment. Are you resilient Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone If the answer is yes, please consider joining our team of "hunters". To succeed in this role, you must be a creative thinker and highly motivated self-starter. You must also be comfortable on the phone. As a Business Development Associate, you are on the front lines, introducing the DB&A business model to prospective clients and playing a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
In this role, YOU will:
* Consistently prospect and cold call qualified contacts
* Schedule meetings for your Regional Vice President
* Meet and exceed daily sales goals and objectives
* Maintain and report daily accountability standards
* Serve as a brand enthusiast for DB solutions-oriented
* Documented B2C or B2B sales expertise
* Track record of outstanding performance in a high volume work environment (sales, collections, mortgage, telemarketing etc.)
* Proven success making outbound phone calls
* Able to prospect companies utilizing internet search tools
* Advanced negotiation and problem solving abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
* Some college preferred
* DB&A has a competitive benefits package and pays 100% of Aetna medical premiums for employee
* Medical, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, FSA, 401(k)
* Two weeks paid vacation + One week PTO + Paidyear-end holiday closure
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates LLC. is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.