Inside Sales Center Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Working at the IDEXX Inside Sales Center in our Thomas Drive location, our INSIDE SALES CENTER REPRESENTATIVES will provide critical services to our customer base. Our INSIDE SALES CENTER REPRESENTATIVES will help to grow IDEXX revenues by receiving and processing orders for diagnostic kits and instrument consumables, making recommendations on new products, and partnering with the IDEXX field sales teams in account management activities.
Successful candidates will have a strong commitment to providing excellent customer experiences, thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment and have the desire to contribute a world-class team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The INSIDE SALES CENTER REPRESENTATIVE will sell IDEXX products and services to customers through multiple channels including voice, fax, email and web. This professional will partner with others on their team to leverage the strengths of the IDEXX portfolios. He/she will utilize promotional offerings and a targeted sales approach to drive profitable revenue and customer satisfaction.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Fulfill customer orders for IDEXX products and services through multiple channels including phone, fax, email and chat
* Establish credibility among our customers to make cross-sell / up-sell recommendations
* Maintain customer contact database(Salesforce.com) with accurate profiles, notes and opportunity information
* Partner with the IDEXX field sales team to retain, acquire and grow account base
* Provide an outstanding customer experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Bachelors degree in a business or scientific discipline preferred, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
* Sales and/or applicable business experience involving direct customer contact
* Understanding of the veterinary diagnostic market and experience in healthcare or scientific industry a plus
* Strong communications skills including writing, listening and questioning, strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport quickly
* Capability to absorb and articulate technical information
* Highly motivated and goal-oriented, while working collaboratively for team success
* Strong organizational skills, especially in a multi-tasking environment
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Computer proficiency (Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook)
THIS ROLE REQUIRES SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY (THE ABILITY TO WORK DAYS, NIGHTS(TILL 9PM), AND SATURDAY\'S ON A ROTATING BASIS).
ABOUT IDEXX LABORATORIES, INC.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX) is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and to build more economically successful practices. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs over 6,000 people worldwide, and offers products to customers in over 160 countries.
At IDEXX, we reward teamwork and excellence. We are proud of the new IDEXX World Campus based in Westbrook, Maine. We offer the following benefits to employees:
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan benefits Life /AD&D and Dependent Life Insurance
* On-site state-of-the-art Wellness and Fitness Center
* On-site Medical Clinic for employees
* Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Days
* 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
* Bonus Plan
* Employee Referral Award Program
* Pet Insurance
* Fun, on-site events for employees
We value our commitment to teamwork, providing exceptional products and services through innovation, our best in class customer experience, and our passion for enhancing the health and well-being of all those that we touch.
WHILE WE APPRECIATE OUR STAFFING PARTNERS, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED EMPLOYMENT AGENCY SUBMITTALS.