Inside Sales - Cloud Renewals
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Inside Sales Cloud Renewals
Determines and executes Cloud Services renewals process and strategy for existing customers.
* Develops and executes account strategies and tactical retention plans by identifying key business plans, key decision makers, performance indicators, and budget constraints for cloud in conjunction with the total solution and overall account team.
* Develops and fosters a strong relationship as a trusted advisor to customers.
* Develops compelling value propositions for use of JDA Cloud Services in conjunction with total solution ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Draft customer proposals, pricing documents and customer contracts for JDA Cloud Services.
* Ensures all Cloud Services components of the renewals cycle are thoroughly planned, presented and delivered to the customer.
* Executes against the major steps of the renewals process in conjunction with the overall account team and at the direction of Customer Success Leadership.
* Facilitate and lead cloud contract negotiations.
* Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage in renewal cycles.
* Maintains an accurate, comprehensive and updated Cloud services renewals forecast.
* Participates in renewal planning with JDA cloud delivery and support delivery teams to ensure customer objectives are delivered.
* Responsible to verify Customer technical and Business requirements and work with JDA Cloud Services team to ensure viability of all deals.
* Serves as a resource for customer references and provides strategic customer insight including current state of business, additional business opportunities, and challenges faced by the customer.
* Serves as internal focal point for JDA Cloud Services issues arising during the renewals cycle and elevates unresolved issues to management.
* Works with JDA Renewals and Cloud teams to maximize opportunity to upsell JDA Premium support and cloud offerings.
* Bachelors or higher diplomas preferred
* 2-4 years of quota driven sales experience
* Experience in high-tech industry is Required
* Experience in Cloud and SaaS sales is Required
* Experience selling in manufacturing, supply chain, or technology vertical preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Excel is preferred
* Ability to effectively cold call.
* Strong customer services skills
* Effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of solution based selling and account management skills.
* Knowledge of account development strategies
* Experience selling business to business.
* Effective negotiating and closing skills.
* Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE).
Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Dallas, Texas, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.