Inside Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY PROFILE:
Our client is a well-established IT Services firm. They are headquartered in Providence, RI and have been an industry leader, in their space, for more than 15years.
Our client is preparing for growth and they are building a new team to complement their existing core team. Individuals that possess the right blend of energy, aptitude and capability will join an intense on boarding program designed to teach our clients business and winning approaches/techniques.
* This role will live within a newly defined group to drive early stage communications with buyers and/or consultants.
* It will require a range of grass roots and phone intensive selling activities to forge relationships, build pipeline and determine synergy.
* The proper mindset is everything to our client. You must demonstrate a consultative, genuinely inquisitive, non-assumptive and empathetic approach to sales.
* This is a dynamic opportunity that requires quick decision making and the management of multiple streams, simultaneously.
* Our client is prepared to provide intensive sales effectiveness and industry training to set you up for long term success.
* To optimize the tools and knowledge they provide you must work with pace, discipline and urgency without sacrificing quality.
* This is a challenging opportunity but the rewards are substantial.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE; INCLUDING 401(K), FULL HEALTH AND A CASUAL WORK/LIFE BALANCE CULTURE. THEY ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
* A minimum of 2-5years business experience, ideally in a service oriented business model.
* Consultative communication style that can toggle between transactional wins and longer term more enterprise level partnerships.
* A track record of quota exceeding success that includes both revenue generation and activity. We need individuals that understand that sales success is all about activity.
* Goal oriented individual who can command a room and has presence, self-awareness, a continuous learning mentality, high energy and winning attitude.
* Formal sales methodology training and/or the ability to articulate a systematic selling approach.
* Self accountability. You are not afraid to be measured and take full responsibility for meeting KPI's and financial goals.
JOB # 1614
BASE COMP: $40,000 - $50,000
TOTAL COMP: $55,000 - $65,000 Y1