- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Inside Sales Coordinator
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Minimum of high school graduate
* Minimum two years of experience in customer services.
* Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (excel, word and Outlook)
* Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer terminal, scanner, etc) . Previous Universal Forest Products experience preferred. Skills and abilities
* Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
* Proficiency in the use of business math
* Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
* Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with co-workers and management
* Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time
* Ability to work hours mandated by management
* Ability to pass a drug test Conduct
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
* Strong organization skills and detail oriented
* Be a team player and support the Company's goals
* Conducts in a professional manner
* Maintains frequent communication with customer base and gathers information to ensure their satisfaction.
* Solicits sales orders from existing customers via phone
* Develops new customers via \\"pull\\" through marketing (phone-Internet).
* Assists qualifying leads gauging interest level, time frame, needs, etc., and directs leads to proper channels.
* Executes market penetration strategy utilizing web based sales leads.
* Communicates sample needs for customers/dealers/contractors with the plant.
* Corresponds regularly with customers, i.e. Brand Bulletins, Brochures, and any program updates.
* Helps drive new product sales by communicating unknown products to customers
* Works with account managers to comply with customer request and to solve customer problems.
* Maintains positive relationships with distributors
* Works with Product Managers to enhance sales programs
* Attends shows and product introductions when necessary.
* Attends various product trainings, as needed.
* Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
* Performs other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Employee Stock Purchase Plan