This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AIRGAS USA, LLC - is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hard goods, such as welding equipment and related products. Airgas is a leading U.S. producer of atmospheric gases with 16 air separation plants, a leading producer of carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. We have more than 17,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations nationwide. Airgas is a company of hard-working men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed. When a challenge arises, we provide the right solutions, leveraging our many years of industry process expertise and our extensive gases, welding, and safety products offering.
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as an Inside Sales Representative.
- Knowledge of the welding industry, customer service experience, and strong
computer skills are a plus.
- Handle busy incoming telephone calls to place orders, provide product
support and manage customer inquiries.
- Supporting customer needs by processing orders; providing accurate pricing
and handling order entry requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 years of work related industrial supply retail sales experience.
* College degree preferred.
* Knowledge of welding, industrial gases and safety equipment applications.
* Must be customer service oriented and able to interact with the public and vendors in a professional manner.
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be detailed-oriented with good organizational skills.
* Be committed to safety and team excellence.
* Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable and bring value to the Customer's business.
* Strong Microsoft office skills (Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Exercise strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Airgas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and 401(k).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability