Inside Sales Internship- Tulsa, OK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSIDE SALES INTERNSHIP - TULSA, OK 189601
Posted On: 09/05/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti North America, we are looking for a/an
An internship at Hilti is your chance to apply your academic knowledge, ability and ambition to a real business environment.
Summer Interns work 40 hours a week on various projects in departments relevant to their education and in all areas of the business. In addition to internships at our corporate offices in Plano, Texas and Tulsa, Oklahoma, there are field opportunities across the United States. Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full time employment upon graduation. Throughout the summer, interns will be exposed to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including a one-week orientation with a welcome from our CEO, an overview of the business, hands-on tool training and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, interns give a final presentation to senior leadership on their experience and accomplishments.
At Hilti, our culture is based on teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every employee at Hilti contributes valuable skills and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Inside Sales Internship - Tulsa, OK
Hilti offers numerous opportunities for internships across a variety of roles within the Inside Sales team. You ll have the opportunity to explore the products and sales operations of one of the world s leading construction tool and consumable companies. Work with us on sales, IT or analysis projects and apply your ideas, education, and curiosity in a challenging setting.
* In pursuit of a Bachelor s degree in Professional Sales or a Business related discipline
* Results oriented and proactive - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong customer orientation
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willingness to relocate nationally
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
* Updated and documented all training material resources including PowerPoint presentations, workbooks, and on-line sourcing documents
* Modified and enhanced operational process documentation between departments
* Partnered with customer service and product support representatives to upgrade documents available through the on-line sourcing site
* Assisted customer service training managers in set up and maintenance of onboarding and orientation materials
* Updated Googlemini by creating and deleting processes in it, so that it becomes more reliable and trustworthy to use
* Reviewed and updated Hilti Center Intranet Portal resources to reflect current processes
* Managed the update process for all Customer Service online resources
* Audited Channels Systems Training to record update opportunities for training materials
We look forward to receiving your application.