Inside Sales Manager / Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Sun Valley, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION* Do you have success in sales to the aerospace and/or military sector?
If so, keep reading!
Superior Group is hiring an Inside Sales Manager/Director for our Client in the Sun Valley/Burbank, CA area.
Drive the sale of our customer's needs (they are in the Electronics industry). A great candidate is needed to increase their annual sales.. Develop the sales forecast.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Please note that the duties may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Develop and implement effective sales strategies
Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
SUPERVISORY DUTIES In accordance with applicable policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities: Interviewing, hiring orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
* 8 or more years experience in sales with at least 3 current years as a Sales Manager/Director.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
* Can analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions.
* Must have excellent planning, organizational and project management skills.
* Strong customer, quality and results orientation (history of moving up the ladder on job history).
* Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective team member while managing various high profile projects.
* Ability to assist in facilitating progressive change.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
* Previous Electronics experience.
* MRP and/or CRM sales background.
* Prior selling to Military/Government entities.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.