Inside Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Atkore International Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONManager, Inside Sales
Atkore delivers a unique portfolio of integrated electrical raceway solutions that deploy, isolate and protect a structure's electrical circuitry from source to outlet.
With 3,100 employees and 52 manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, we meet our customers' needs by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value across a robust product line that includes steel, PVC and aluminum conduit, armored cable and flexible conduits, metal framing, wire baskets, cable trays and other complementary products including fittings and mechanical pipe.
Atkore International is currently searching for a Manager of Inside Sales for its Harvey, Illinois location. Harvey is a suburb 30 miles south of downtown Chicago.
* Lead the inside sales staff, driving results while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management.
* Manage all aspects of our inside sales strategy to exceed targets and grow the business.
* Recruit and retain top talent.
* Monitor and support ongoing quote and order activity to ensure pricing and profitability objectives are met.
* Develop and expand relationships with key customer accounts and support acquisition and growth of new accounts.
* Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Proactively take action on or suggest solutions to customer related matters.
* Drive a high energy positive working environment.
* Other responsibilities as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
* Industrial Distribution major and manufacturing experience preferred
* 5+ years sales experience with 3+ years of leadership exposure.
* Strong management and coaching skills, with proven ability to hold team accountable for results; engage and build passion; ability to manage for top performance.
* Business Acumen with a working knowledge of quotations and pricing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience developing and leading an inside sales training program.
* Ability to understand customer requirements and translate these into solutions.
* Proven ability to drive process improvements. Exposure to lean principles and tools a plus.
* Skilled at analyzing and understanding data to drive future action; able to work with complex data.
* Effective problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
Atkore International offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a
401(k) with company match.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future.
Diversity and inclusion are key to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or military veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.