Inside Sales Manager 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSIDE SALES MANAGER - SAAS
One of the fastest growing technology companies in New York City is seeking a highly energetic and experienced Inside SalesManager. Their easy to use software as a service provides ad sales teams with an unprecedented level of detailed insights that their clients can't live without.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a team of Inside Sales professionals closing new business. You will be responsible for working with the reps individually and as a team to train, coach and motivate the sales professionals to exceed their quota through prospecting, strong discovery, conducting a demo of their solutions and closing business. You will identify areas of improvement to the team's performance to maximize their achievements on daily and monthly sales targets. This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of sales. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit that is demonstrated through his/her track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage the sales team.
* 6-10 years of Inside/Outside Salesexperience (Inside Sales is preferred).
* 3-5 years of Sales Leadership experience (min 3 employees), preferably in: high volume, high velocity, outbound new business generation sales both B2B and B2C
* Experience selling to a SMB customer base and a knowledge of SaaS solution sales
* Experience leading, managing and mentoring othersales professionals
* Expert problem solver, with outstanding presentation and coaching skills
* Demonstrated success with and assertive and consultative sales process
* Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong Excel and Salesforce skills
* Lead, coach and train the Inside Sales team
* Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
* Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
* Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
* Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of their solutions
* Create, validate and qualify opportunities for the direct sales team that ultimately convert to new bookings
* Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
* Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
* Dynamic self-starter with strong communication skills, "Hunter" mentality and a can-do attitude
* Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
* Utilize our internal CRM and Salesforce to help close new business
* Strong listening and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Ability to succeed in a consultative sales cycle environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance; including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. The sales leader you will report to has over 20 years of sales leadership success. She has a proven track record of revitalizing businesses and teams. One of her greatest passions is developing leaders so if you are looking to learn and continue to professionally develop, this is the career for you.