Inside Sales Manager(Director Business Development Sales Operations)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Custom Consulting, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDirect/Manage/Supervise a group of lead generation representatives who are responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities through various campaigns. Oversee programs that support the development of a sales pipeline based on targeted outbound efforts. Oversee the tracking and reporting of key sales and operational metrics and updates to customer management system. Possess knowledge of data analytics, marketing automation platforms, and overall marketing efforts designed to generate leads. Motivate staff through recognition/rewards for outstanding productivity and achievement of key goals.
First-Level Manager. Manages the activities of supervisors and/or individual contributors. Responsible for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews. Broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership skills. Six+ years experience with at least one year of leadership responsibility
1. Working manager for Lead Generation, 3 to 4 Lead Gen Reps to manage plus make some calls
2. Manager of "Top of the Funnel" lead generation from Marketing created activities to the Lead Gen Team and eventually to field sales
3. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
4. Proven track record of managing a lead gen team
5. Goal is to build an inside sales team to work with the LDR team and field sales
6. Based in Philadelphia
7. Will also manage the Sales operations and have a sales analytics reporting in to them