This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Ad-Tech firm located in mid-town New York is growing by leaps and bounds. You will be part of a dynamic and cohesive team committed to success. This position calls for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to provide cutting-edge solutions that will take their clients to new heights.
This is an inside sales position with incredible career opportunity. It requires an aggressive sales person who is happiest driving new business and loves to see their clients grow.
You will focus on reaching out to senior marketing professionals at Fortune 5,000 companies coast to coast. This is an incredible opportunity to learn, have fun doing it and play an integral role in supporting your client's endeavor to grow their pipeline of new business. This position will empower you to become a subject matter expert to the major players of huge brands, and major media agencies coast to coast.
The goal of the inside sales person is to drive meetings and opportunities to our senior sales team. You will receive formal training, a base salary and bonus based on your ability to provide deal flow to the sales team. For the highly motivated individual, this position will provide a path to a Sales Director role.
The successful candidate will possess 2+ years' experience in the online advertising marketplace in a sales capacity.
* Aggressive inside sales person
* Excellent ability to communicate with senior level marketing executives and get them to want to hear more.
* Must possess strong prospecting skills
* Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
* Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
* College degree and/or equivalent experience
* You should be tech savvy and be highly curious about your industry.
* This is a New York based position working out of our New York office reporting to the VP of Sales
Compensation includes base salary and quarterly commission paid quarterly based on performance. Competitive salary packages offered.
Excellent benefits including Flexible Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability Insurance, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)