Inside Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Inside Sales Representative position in our Storage and Workspace Systems organization, a division of Stanley Black and Decker, is responsible for supporting our field sales organizations in achieving our financial sales targets across all businesses segments. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of products, vertical markets, applications, and distributor models. Inside Sales Representatives contribute to making Stanley Black and Decker the best selling organization focused on driving profitable growth, while connecting all facets of the organization. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to grow into a Territory Sales Representative.
* Develops sales opportunities by lead analysis, researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and product explanations
* Key role in supporting field sales team by creating customer quotes and assisting customers with valuable product information.
* Serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned team sales quotas and goals.
* Partner effectively with the Field Sales Team to drive vertical market sales coverage and maintain positive customer relationships.
* Utilize a CRM system (Salesforce.com) to identify daily tasks, schedule calls, log customer information, and monitor sales results; complete account information, opportunity details, profile information and sales call details within the CRM software.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts and Key Decision Makers.
* Travel occasionally for support of sales or training meetings, customer site visits, and/or trade shows.
* Implement the Inside Sales strategy while achieving the defined goals and business objectives.
* Communicate opportunities, issues, and trends to management.
* Work closely and professionally with Plant Personnel, Customer Service, Engineering and other internal teams as required or requested.
* Bachelor s Degree or Associates Degree.
* Ability to understand and sell multiple products and brands.
* Ability to manage a territory and grow into a Territory Sales Representative role.
* Must be willing to relocate if given a Territory Sales Representative role.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Passion for talking with people, problem solving, persistence, identifying opportunities, and winning.
* Self-starter, goal oriented, high energy individual.
* Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Experience using CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
* Drawing/CAD software ability not required but preferred.
* Healthcare and/or regulatory experience preferred.
* Industrial Products and/or Markets preferred.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.